Home Privacy and Terms
Privacy and Terms
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Faverie’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Faverie’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., but when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists. To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from this site. We will verify your account and have the right to approve and/or remove you from the subscriber list.
Information Shared by Registered Subscribers
It is free for subscribers to register to the site. Any "information" that is shared by registered subscribers will be published within 24-48 hours. All information shared on the site must be respectful, and not represent material that is discriminatory, offensive and/or include pornography. Information may include limited profanity. At our discretion, we reserve the right to: edit, disapprove or approve new content / information of registered subscribers before it's published publicly to the site, and/or remove their information from the site at anytime, including removing from our subscriber list, if in violation of our policy.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
We will also be sending out emails and monthly newsletters to subscribers at our discretion. Subscribers will have the option to opt out of newsletters and/or opt out of subscriber list with Faverie.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site are only sent upon permission of the registered user but allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Note that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to Faverie is done at your own risk.
Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.